Wednesday 30 November 2011

I have spent this week writing up my report, I have done this like a small report document and since I'm allowed 2000 to 2500 words I have reached 2522, this does include some things that do not go into the word count so I think I'm ok, but I am going to go back over it to ensure that I am.

It hasn't taken me lon to write it up, but I have gone over it twice to ensure its correct and I have narrowed it down properly as I originally the 3000 word mark and cut it down after refinement. Writing more than I needed actually ended up being a good process as I managed to narrow it down better to what I actually wanted within this document. I am a little unsure at times if I have explained myself properly but once I get my feedback I know I'll be more confident.

I also need to add in the Bibliography once I'm finished to ensure that I have my sources confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment