Wednesday 29 February 2012

XB - 3002 Creating the Documents

At this point I have been working on creating my documents. Firstly I wanted to ensure I had the basic layouts for my documents in place. The three documents being: Game Mechanics Document, Interactive Document & the Level Design Document.

I have the Game Mechanics Document together in a basic form, but it needs to be filled it properly, I also have the Interactive Document started, but I wasn't entirely sure on the correct layout for it. This is something I must go over with my tutor. I have had several conversations with my tutor about laying out my level design document and feel comfortable making it, although I need to make a proper start.

Truthfully I should have more together by now, but I at least have a good knowledge on where exactly I want to go with these documents. Therefore I just need to put more time into these documents and getting a good draft together quickly before I drop further behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment